PATRIOT NEWS NOTE: Earlier this month, an extremely-low (about 50-75 feet above the ground, which is grossly unlawful) a black military helicopter with an inverted Swiss CIA/Jesuit Red Cross on its outer door was spotted flying 8 times directly over the Ludlow Ward building parking lot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, as the meetings took place inside. It was a Sunday. It most likely came from Westover Military Base. Sightings and religious harassment by Jesuit black helicopters are extremely common in Massachusetts, as is the usage of the local military’s vast HAARP array in the state.

Now, suddenly, a mystery helicopter with absolutely no descriptions by the local Jesuit “22” News Media, is reported to have…get this…LOST PART OF ITS WINDSHIELD IN NEARBY MONSON, as well as “OTHER PARTS.” The news gave absolutely no other information, except that anyone who finds the windshield is “not to touch it” (???) and to “call the police” (??????) REALLY??? For a broken windshield??? WHY? Was it involved in a firefight? Was it a military helicopter…or a Russian/Chinese/Swiss/Cuban one designed to LOOK like a CIA helicopter??? WHAT is going on here???? Helicopter windows do not spontaneously shatter mid-flight, and unless there was foul play involved, the police couldn’t care less about it, much less devote themselves to retrieving it, with no fingerprints on it or witnesses seeing what it looked like in detail.

PATRIOT NEWS: The following bullcrap story was posted by 22 News and others:


If you see anything that looks like a windshield, you are asked to leave it where it is and call the Monson Police Department

Source: Part of helicopter’s windshield fell off mid-flight in Monson

Salvage of crashed military helicopter to begin Friday

Black Hawk helicopter crash memorial service
A member of the Eglin Air Force Base Honor Guard salutes as a candlelight memorial service honoring victims in an Army UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter crash is held Wednesday evening, March 11, 2015, at Navarre First Assembly of God in Navarre, Fla. Simultaneously, the search was continuing for any survivors after the Tuesday night crash off the Florida Panhandle. Seven Marines and four members of the Louisiana National Guard were on a routine nighttime training mission at Eglin Air Force Base. (AP Photo/, Mike Brantley) (Mike Brantley)
Print Email The Associated Press By The Associated Press
on March 13, 2015 at 3:08 PM, updated March 13, 2015 at 4:00 PM


PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) — The salvage of a Black Hawk helicopter that crashed into the waters off Florida in dense fog, killing 11 Marines and soldiers on board, could begin Friday afternoon, the military said.

Four Louisiana National Guard soldiers and seven Marines were killed when the aircraft slammed into the water during a routine training mission early Tuesday.

The Air Force said in a news release that a salvage barge was expected to arrive at the crash site by early Friday afternoon. The work to haul the shattered helicopter core from about 25 feet of water could take up to eight hours.

A Coast Guard dive team was expected to help with the operation.

Officials said the salvage and recovery would end if weather conditions deteriorated. Sporadic rain showers covered the crash site on Friday, but the heavy fog lifted after hampering recovery operations since Tuesday.

The cause of the crash — described as “high impact” by Eglin Fire Chief Mark Giuliano — is being probed by the U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center out of Fort Rucker, Alabama.

Jenna Kemp’s husband, Kerry Kemp, was among the Marines killed. He was a “proud Marine, a loving husband and most wonderful father,” with a child about to turn 1, said her sister, Lora Waraksa of Port Washington, Wisconsin.

Another victim was Marcus Bawol, 27, from Warren, Michigan, north of Detroit. His sister, Brandy Peek, said he “loved everything about the military.”

The other Marines killed were identified Friday as: Capt. Stanford Henry Shaw III of Basking Ridge, New Jersey; Master Sgt. Thomas Saunders of Camp Lejeune; Staff Sgt. Liam Flynn of Queens, New York; Staff Sgt. Trevor P. Blaylock of Lake Orion, Michigan; and Staff Sgt. Andrew Seif of Holland, Michigan.

Seif had been awarded the Silver Star Medal just days before his death. The Camp Lejeune Globe reported that Seif and his teammate, Sgt. Justin Hansen, were closing in on one of western Afghanistan’s bomb experts in 2012. They came under fire, and Hansen was hit. Seif moved Hansen to safer position, treated his teammate’s wounds and returned fire.

All were from the 2nd Special Operations Battalion of the Marine Corps Special Operations Command.

Four Louisiana National Guard soldiers also died in the crash. Their names have yet been released.

The National Guard soldiers each did two tours in Iraq and joined in humanitarian missions after Gulf Coast hurricanes and the BP oil spill.